Wellness will be closed for renovations from October 2nd to December 15th 2017.
When it’s time to relax the wellness center Health Club offers a broad range of options, from a full Westin Workout Fitness Studio to a swimming pool and spa-style pampering and revitalizing treatments.
Spread over three areas, the extensive Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio allows you to exercise at your own pace across a range of kinetic, anaerobic and cardiovascular equipment. For your convenience the facilities are open 24/7, meaning the restorative powers of a personal workout are always available. While exercising you can keep motivated by connecting to multiple international television channels, listening to the radio or using your own iPod.
The serene ambience of the therapeutic, salt-water, ionized, indoor pool is perfect for racking up some laps or enjoying a soothing dip. Its spacious deck is furnished with comfortable loungers and tables for chilling out post-pool or guests can further relax with a visit to the adjacent Turkish hammam and sauna.
Services available at the Health Club include invigorating massages, soothing facials, rejuvenating body scrubs, and pampering wraps utilizing Decléor products. Treatments focus on natural ingredients and incorporate both traditional and cutting-edge techniques to increase your energy levels and maximize physical and emotional well-being.
WELLNESS CLUB ADMITTANCE POLICY
The indoor therapy pool is only available for adults (18 years and older. It is mandatory to wear a swimming cap in the pool), children are not allowed. The therapy pool is part of our Health Club Wellness Center’s water area, which includes hammam, sauna and Cromotherapy shower. Access to the Health Club, Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio and Kinesis area is free of charge for in house guests.
Monday to Friday: 7 - 22 hours
Saturday: 10 - 20 hours
Sundays & Holidays: 10 - 16 hours
- Bikini or swimsuit, Flip Flops and swimming cap are mandatory.
- Management cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of objects or personal belongings on the El Club premises.
- Glass, bottles and food are not permitted in El Club.
- Children below the age of 14 may not use the Wellness Center unless accompanied by an adult.
- Ladies that are pregnant must always mention it to the Center management.
- Please note that prices include VAT charge and are subject to change without prior notice.